Kalyshi Strikers x 2
Nameless Bloodsucker x 1
Pusk Rampager x 1
Zee Buccaneer x 4
Total: 68 MC
- Not many players on the pitch, but with the Zees Speed and Duck & Weave, they are very difficult to take out, so that should help immensely.
- Got the two very good Strikers for Scoring, and in total 7 out of 8 people can Score.
- The Pusk is there for the occasional Slam, but mostly for single hex movement via Ram--to clear lanes and such.
- The Nameless Bloodsucker is there for some added nastiness to those that fall on the ground, plus he has great Movement and Speed. And he is fairly cheap.
- Just need to be sure I have everyone on the pitch I can. Because if they start going down, I could loose the game easily.
Maybe switch out a Zee or two for a Kalyshi Jack or two?
Drop 2 Zees for a Yndij Reaver?
Haven't played it yet. But I am liking the way it is sounding.