Saturday, June 20, 2015

COACH'S CORNER: DBX Quick Reference Spreadsheet



I made a quick reference chart/spreadsheet for the "groups" in DBX. I wanted something that I could look at quickly to determine if the sponsor I was designing was actually in-line with my wants/play style. It is nothing fancy or elaborate, I know some of people on the Dreadball Fantatics FB page are making some that are way more intricate and with a better and more polished system ("Tech Guys" if you will) but like I said, this is a quick reference that I made and have been using. Feel free to comment if you see any errors...


If you want to make it more user-friend, just copy the whole thing and paste it into another Spreadsheet and use a Filtered view. That will make searching even faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment