All the opinions stated beyond this point (and in this blog in its entirety) are mine and mine alone. But I do welcome any thoughts, input or disagreements on them.
- If you purchase Schnörkel as an MVP, you are awesome (ok, so not a rule, but true none the less). :-)
- The Convicts have to be banned, or in the very least, heavily modified. In a previous blog entry, Lamanzer and I have a nice discussion about how the Convicts might be re-balanced, but I don't know if this is viable when trying to bring in the larger community. I might try something rather simple though, maybe allow the Convicts to play as a their stats are but minus the Offensive Coach and the Shock Collar ability. Less flavor, more balance?
- The Nameless are still a little OP in a league, I think in our last league my friend Dan lost one game with them. Not sure how to deal with that. Maybe every upgrade cost 50% more for them. Maybe for the Rebs too? What about Asterians? Maybe I am going overboard? Perhaps their team ranking in points should be 25 MC higher for purposes of determining underdog bonuses?
- Use the Achievements system from the Season 4 Rulebook.
- No Fans on the Pitch in regular games. Maybe in one game at some point in the League though, that could be fun.
- Allow one "We Can Rebuild Him" upgrade, and only on a Jack, must be clearly marked or represented as different somehow.
- No Hacking - from Season 6 Rulebook.
- Any Mechanite or Mutant team has to be WYSIWYG or very close, sorry.
- Forge Fathers can use Brokkr rules.
- Season 1 - Season 6 teams will be allowed. Other than what I have already mentioned.
I know there is more I want to have in there, but.... I will have to come back to it.