This is my 100th post about the futuristic sports game that I love!
A short recap of what has been on Dreadball Notebook so far:
- Reviewed every team in Season 1.
- Reviewed every team in Season 2.
- Reviewed every team in Season 3.
- Reviewed every team in Season 4.
- Reviewed 2 of the 4 teams in Season 5.
- Reviewed the beta releases for 3 of the 4 teams in Season 6.
- Shared my thoughts on the Giants in Dreadball.
- Discussed a ton of TACTICS.
- Discussed lots of topics about Dreadball Xtreme.
- And a lot more...
What is in store for the near future?
- I will continue the reviews of the Teams in Season 5 and Season 6.
- I will need to update the earlier reviews in light of the newer teams.
- More Sideline Reports, hopefully getting a format down that I would like to continue with into new installments. Including some DBX reporting.
- Lots of more entries on TACTICS.
- I would like to have some guest spots with other DB Coaches that have some ideas to share.
- Hopefully a giveaway some time next year!
Any other suggestions? Please feel free to drop them as a comment below.
Finally, for the 100th post in Dreadball notebook, I would like to thank the following:
- Mantic Games for making and continuing to support this fantastic game!
- Ronnie Renton and Jake Thornton for all they do to support the hobby!
- Adam at War More Radio!
- The community of Dreadball players at the Dreadball Fanatics Facebook page!
- All the readers and all those who have commented on the blog itself!
- My friends and my FLGS!
Thank you all! I do this blog out of love for Dreadball and my continuing passion for playing this fantastic futuristic sport! I hope to keep it going for as long as I am able.
Now, let's start the first Rush!