Thursday, September 24, 2015

COACH'S CORNER: 100th POST

This is my 100th post about the futuristic sports game that I love! 


A short recap of what has been on Dreadball Notebook so far:


What is in store for the near future?

  • I will continue the reviews of the Teams in Season 5 and Season 6.
  • I will need to update the earlier reviews in light of the newer teams.
  • More Sideline Reports, hopefully getting a format down that I would like to continue with into new installments. Including some DBX reporting.
  • Lots of more entries on TACTICS.
  • I would like to have some guest spots with other DB Coaches that have some ideas to share.
  • Hopefully a giveaway some time next year!

Any other suggestions? Please feel free to drop them as a comment below.


Finally, for the 100th post in Dreadball notebook, I would like to thank the following:

Thank you all! I do this blog out of love for Dreadball and my continuing passion for playing this fantastic futuristic sport! I hope to keep it going for as long as I am able.
Now, let's start the first Rush!

No comments:

Post a Comment